The hottest cut Salon Lelu and our customers are loving right now is the bob. We spotted them everywhere in Europe earlier this year and the bob is now well and truly back in Oz too.
Why do we love bobs? Because they’re soooo versatile and they always look chic. But don’t just listen to us, check out the celeb pages and you’ll see what we mean. Jessica Alba, Beyoncé, Rose Byrne and Kim Kardashian are all sporting bobs for 2015!
Wear your bob textured, sleek or wavy (also known as the wob). There’s also the lob, which is a longer version… but we digress! Best thing about bobs is that they suit all hair types, with fine hair looking fuller and thick and curly hair being easier to manage. So go the bob and don’t look back!
Achieve and maintain your bob with these products:
For straight and glossy bobs:
- Evo Love Perpetua Shine Drops, polishing hair smooth and creating amazing shine
- Evo Easy Tiger Straightening Balm, taming curls and flyaways with weighted conditioning
- Evo Love Touch Shine Spray, adding incredible surface shine and protects from humidity
- Cloud Nine Original Iron, allowing you to smooth, flick, curl or straighten your hair with one touch temperature control.
For wavy and textured bobs:
- Cloud Nine Micro Wand, making styling waves and curls effortless
- Evo Salty Dog Cocktail Beach Spray, for salty texture and fullness
- Evo Builders Paradise Working Spray for shine and strong hold
- Evo Haze Styling Powder to add volume and texture.
For sleek back, wet look bobs: