To our valued clients,
We would like to thank you for your on-going support over the years and especially during this global pandemic. We have loved seeing you in the salon and being able to continue our services. Our aim is to provide a safe space, where you can indulge in a relaxing, feel good experience throughout these trying times.
We are doing all we can to maintain a safe space, including;
- wearing face masks whilst doing your hair
- spacing appointments out – to minismise number of clients in the salon
- thorough cleaning in-between each client
- regular cleaning of high touch areas
- providing hand sanitiser and alcohol wipes for you to use
- having our COVIDsafe app open
- sanitising our hands regularly
We ask you to contribute to keeping our salon safe by adhering to the following rules;
- cancel your appointment if you feel unwell or have any cold like symptoms
- do not show up to an appointment if you have had contact with a confirmed case
- sanitise your hands as soon as you enter our salon
- bring your own face mask & wear during your appointment (if you are having colour, a disposable mask is best).
- use our alcohol wipes to clean your phone if you are going to be touching it during your appointment
- provide your own reading material
- we will keep our magazines, but you must sanitise before touching them and regularly during your appointment
- have your COVIDsafe app open and running during your appointment
- no family or friends to accompany you to your appointment
- your contact details must be up to date
We have our online store with free shipping available for all of your product needs to be delivered to your door click here
For any of our clients who are unable to come to an appointment in person, please refrain from colouring or cutting your hair at home! We have many products available to help get you through, contact us to discuss your personalised options .