To our valued clients,
We would like to thank you for your on-going support over the years and especially during this global pandemic. Our aim is to provide a safe space, where you can indulge in a relaxing, feel good experience throughout these trying times.
We are excited to be re-opening after many long lock downs, and we would like to be able to stay open, so please help us by following our safety rules-
We are doing all we can to maintain a safe space, including;
- spacing appointments out – to minimise number of clients in the salon
- thorough cleaning in-between each client
- regular cleaning of high touch areas
- providing hand sanitiser and alcohol wipes for you to use
- sanitising our hands regularly
- wearing masks
We ask you to contribute to keeping our salon safe by adhering to the following rules;
- cancel your appointment if you feel unwell or have any cold like symptoms
- do not show up to an appointment if you have had contact with a confirmed case
- you must be able to show proof of vaccination for your appointment to go ahead
- sanitise your hands as soon as you enter our salon
- check- in on arrival by scanning our QR code
- masks must be worn
- provide your own reading material (we will not be providing magazines)
- use our alcohol wipes to clean your phone if you are going to be touching it during your appointment
- no family or friends to accompany you to your appointment
*Please note we can not complete your appointment if you attend & are unwell or unable to prove your vaccination. Please cancel 24hours prior if you are unable to meet any of the above criteria, otherwise you will be charged for your appointment.
We have our online store with free shipping available for all of your product needs to be delivered to your door click here
For any of our clients who are unable to come to an appointment in person, please refrain from colouring or cutting your hair at home! We have many products available to help get you through, contact us to discuss your personalised options .