Salon Lelu has been successfully operating for six years and provides a young, friendly and caring hairdressing environment within the buzz of Ripponlea Village. Recently refurbished, we’re expanding and looking for a motivated, talented individual to join our team – and grow with us long term.
The right applicant will be
- confident in all aspects of hairdressing
- well groomed
- honest, professional and reliable
- keen to learn new things
- obsessed with hairdressing!
What we’ll offer you
- above award wages
- attend exciting workshops
- learn and grow with an experienced, passionate, fashion-focused team.
- career development opportunities
- commission payed.
- perform all hairdressing services
- establish a loyal clientele
- work harmoniously within a small team
- help to achieve a relaxing salon experience.
Skills and experience
- certificate III in hairdressing
- excellent ladies and mens cutting
- colouring and styling skills
- excellent customer service and communication skills
- reception and cleaning duties.
This is a great chance for you to expand your career in hair.
If this sounds like the right position for you, please fill out the Employment Application form below.
GENERAL CAREER ENQUIRIES – FULL OR PART TIME
If you’re talented, friendly, dedicated and team orientated – we want to talk to you!
Calling all cutting edge colourists, happening stylists and canny salon coordinators. Even if we aren’t currently advertising a position, Salon Lelu likes to know about new talent to join our team.
Tell us a bit about yourself and why you would like to work for us. Remember to send us your resume, so we can keep it on file for when a suitable position becomes available.
We’re always looking for new at Salon Lelu!
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join the Salon LeLu team, scroll down to fill out the Employment Application form below.
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION ENQUIRY FORM
*indicates a required field